Isuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X
Isuzu has taken the wraps off the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X SUV, featuring cosmetic changes that lend the vehicles added butchness. Both variants are based on the face lifted Isuzu D-Max VCross pick-up truck and the MU-X SUV. There are no mechanical changes.
The Isuzu D-Max X-Power edition has a dark grey colour paint scheme with a contrasting black grille at the front. The projector style headlamps have a smoked finish to complete that mean, sinister look that's sure to look intimidating in the mirrors
Other cosmetic changes include silver cladding on the front and rear bumper with fluorescent yellow highlights. The same colour is also painted on the hub of the alloy wheels. The interior is covered in black, from the dashboard to the door panels unlike the regular D-Max VCross that's has a primarily beige cabin. There are fluro yellow highlights across the dashboard, the ring around the climate control system and the seat stitching.
The Isuzu MU-X X-Power gets the same dark grey paintwork on the outside, however, it gets orange highlights above the front fog lamps and on the hub of the alloy wheels.
Isuzu will launch the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X in China and as of now there are no plans to get these variants to India.
At present, Isuzu only sells the D-Max VCross and MU-X in India. The D-Max received a mild facelift recently and has been doing quite well in India.
Starts Rs 14.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.26 Lakhs
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019