Isuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X
Isuzu has taken the wraps off the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X SUV, featuring cosmetic changes that lend the vehicles added butchness. Both variants are based on the face lifted Isuzu D-Max VCross pick-up truck and the MU-X SUV. There are no mechanical changes.
The Isuzu D-Max X-Power edition has a dark grey colour paint scheme with a contrasting black grille at the front. The projector style headlamps have a smoked finish to complete that mean, sinister look that's sure to look intimidating in the mirrors
Other cosmetic changes include silver cladding on the front and rear bumper with fluorescent yellow highlights. The same colour is also painted on the hub of the alloy wheels. The interior is covered in black, from the dashboard to the door panels unlike the regular D-Max VCross that's has a primarily beige cabin. There are fluro yellow highlights across the dashboard, the ring around the climate control system and the seat stitching.
The Isuzu MU-X X-Power gets the same dark grey paintwork on the outside, however, it gets orange highlights above the front fog lamps and on the hub of the alloy wheels.
Isuzu will launch the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X in China and as of now there are no plans to get these variants to India.
At present, Isuzu only sells the D-Max VCross and MU-X in India. The D-Max received a mild facelift recently and has been doing quite well in India.
Starts Rs 24.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.32 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally