Isuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X
Isuzu has taken the wraps off the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X SUV, featuring cosmetic changes that lend the vehicles added butchness. Both variants are based on the face lifted Isuzu D-Max VCross pick-up truck and the MU-X SUV. There are no mechanical changes.
The Isuzu D-Max X-Power edition has a dark grey colour paint scheme with a contrasting black grille at the front. The projector style headlamps have a smoked finish to complete that mean, sinister look that's sure to look intimidating in the mirrors
Other cosmetic changes include silver cladding on the front and rear bumper with fluorescent yellow highlights. The same colour is also painted on the hub of the alloy wheels. The interior is covered in black, from the dashboard to the door panels unlike the regular D-Max VCross that's has a primarily beige cabin. There are fluro yellow highlights across the dashboard, the ring around the climate control system and the seat stitching.
The Isuzu MU-X X-Power gets the same dark grey paintwork on the outside, however, it gets orange highlights above the front fog lamps and on the hub of the alloy wheels.
Isuzu will launch the X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X in China and as of now there are no plans to get these variants to India.
At present, Isuzu only sells the D-Max VCross and MU-X in India. The D-Max received a mild facelift recently and has been doing quite well in India.
Starts Rs 26.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.82 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review