Isuzu launches D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India
Isuzu Motors India has launched the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India. It is a 3 years free periodic maintenance scheme for the D-MAX Regular Cab model in India. The new scheme will be available at no additional cost. This scheme will be offered to the customers who purchase the vehicle during the period September - October 2018. Here are the benefits that one will get on the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India, free periodic maintenance for 3 years / 1 lakh km (whichever is earlier) - includes PMS parts, lubricants, related labour costs and certain wear and tear items. This excludes accidental damage related repairs. The scheme is valid till 31st October 2018. The company mentions that the applicable terms and conditions can be checked at the dealerships of Isuzu across the country.
All D-Max variants uses a BS4 compliant 2.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine which pumps out 134 PS power at 3,600rpm and generate 294Nm of torque between 1,800-3,200rpm range, which enables the D-Max to haul a payload of 1.2 ton effortlessly. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Isuzu D-Max range comprises of three models, the V-Cross, Regular Cab and S Cab. Regular Cab is available in flat deck and cab chassis forms while the S Cab is available in standard and high ride models.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut