Isuzu launches D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India
Isuzu Motors India has launched the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India. It is a 3 years free periodic maintenance scheme for the D-MAX Regular Cab model in India. The new scheme will be available at no additional cost. This scheme will be offered to the customers who purchase the vehicle during the period September - October 2018. Here are the benefits that one will get on the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India, free periodic maintenance for 3 years / 1 lakh km (whichever is earlier) - includes PMS parts, lubricants, related labour costs and certain wear and tear items. This excludes accidental damage related repairs. The scheme is valid till 31st October 2018. The company mentions that the applicable terms and conditions can be checked at the dealerships of Isuzu across the country.
All D-Max variants uses a BS4 compliant 2.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine which pumps out 134 PS power at 3,600rpm and generate 294Nm of torque between 1,800-3,200rpm range, which enables the D-Max to haul a payload of 1.2 ton effortlessly. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Isuzu D-Max range comprises of three models, the V-Cross, Regular Cab and S Cab. Regular Cab is available in flat deck and cab chassis forms while the S Cab is available in standard and high ride models.
Starts Rs 14.82 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show