Isuzu Motors India announces summer service camp called the Isuzu Care
Isuzu Motors India announces a six-day long summer service camp that will be held from May 20 to May 25, 2019, across the nation. The summer service camp offers a free 50-point check-up and a free top wash. Customers can avail a 10 per cent discount on labour for periodic maintenance and mechanical repairs and a seven per cent discount on wear and tear and general parts.
To avail these services, customers can call on the manufacturer's toll-free number (1800 4199 188) or visit their website to book an appointment. The summer service camp will be organised at all the manufacturer's authorised service facilities in Ahmedabad, Anantapur, Bengaluru, Bhuj, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nellore, Noida, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Siliguri, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Soon expected Vcross Dmax facelift
Earlier this year, Isuzu extended its D-Serve scheme to the D-Max regular cab owners. The D-serve scheme offers free periodic maintenance for three years or up to one lakh kilometres. It covers parts, lubricants, related labour costs and also certain wear and tear items.
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip