Isuzu Motors India announces summer service camp called the Isuzu Care
Isuzu Motors India announces a six-day long summer service camp that will be held from May 20 to May 25, 2019, across the nation. The summer service camp offers a free 50-point check-up and a free top wash. Customers can avail a 10 per cent discount on labour for periodic maintenance and mechanical repairs and a seven per cent discount on wear and tear and general parts.
To avail these services, customers can call on the manufacturer's toll-free number (1800 4199 188) or visit their website to book an appointment. The summer service camp will be organised at all the manufacturer's authorised service facilities in Ahmedabad, Anantapur, Bengaluru, Bhuj, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nellore, Noida, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Siliguri, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Soon expected Vcross Dmax facelift
Earlier this year, Isuzu extended its D-Serve scheme to the D-Max regular cab owners. The D-serve scheme offers free periodic maintenance for three years or up to one lakh kilometres. It covers parts, lubricants, related labour costs and also certain wear and tear items.
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc