Isuzu Motors India opens new dealership in Nagpur
Isuzu Motors India Pvt Ltd inaugurated a new dealership in Nagpur. The dealership under the banner Girnar Isuzu is a 9,000 sq-ft modern 3S facility and has been established based on the new Isuzu dealership standards, the company stated. The Isuzu dealership in Nagpur is a strategic move as the region is one of the key industrial and commercial hubs of central India, said deputy MD of Isuzu Motors India, Hitoshi Kono. At the new dealership, the company has displayed the Isuzu MU-X premium SUV, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, as well as its range of utility vehicles.
The Isuzu MU-X and V-Cross have been displayed at the dealership in their true adventure and lifestyle settings, the company stated. Isuzu Motors India stated that the dealership employees have been trained under the supervision of Isuzu personnel. The MU-X which was launched earlier this year competes with the Volkswagen Tiguan, Hyundai Tucson, Ford Endeavour, and the Toyota Fortuner.
Starts Rs 28.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.06 Lakhs
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform