Isuzu MU-7 automatic launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh
Isuzu Motors India has launched an automatic variant of the MU-7 SUV. The MU-7 automatic, called the AT Premium, is priced at Rs 23.90 lakh, which is Rs 2.5 lakh more than the manual, ex-Mumbai.
The Isuzu MU-7 automatic (torque converter) is powered by the same 4-cylinder 3.0-litre variable geometry turbodiesel motor that makes 163PS but slightly less torque at 333Nm. The other changes which set it apart from the manual trim include a three-spoke steering wheel with audio controls on it, two-tone beige and black dashboard and a new satellite navigation-enabled Kenwood music system. This touchscreen-enabled system also supports the rear view camera display and has guidelines for the parking sensors.
Isuzu's MU7 SUV is fitted with an independent double wishbone, torsion bar spring and anti-roll bar. The Isuzu MU-7 automatic is available only in a 4x2 trim and competes with the Toyota Fortuner 4x2.
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th