Isuzu MU-7 automatic launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh
Isuzu Motors India has launched an automatic variant of the MU-7 SUV. The MU-7 automatic, called the AT Premium, is priced at Rs 23.90 lakh, which is Rs 2.5 lakh more than the manual, ex-Mumbai.
The Isuzu MU-7 automatic (torque converter) is powered by the same 4-cylinder 3.0-litre variable geometry turbodiesel motor that makes 163PS but slightly less torque at 333Nm. The other changes which set it apart from the manual trim include a three-spoke steering wheel with audio controls on it, two-tone beige and black dashboard and a new satellite navigation-enabled Kenwood music system. This touchscreen-enabled system also supports the rear view camera display and has guidelines for the parking sensors.
Isuzu's MU7 SUV is fitted with an independent double wishbone, torsion bar spring and anti-roll bar. The Isuzu MU-7 automatic is available only in a 4x2 trim and competes with the Toyota Fortuner 4x2.
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh
- NewsToyota GR Super Sport hypercar prototype debuts at Le Mans 2020
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud