Isuzu MU-7 automatic launched in India at Rs 23.90 lakh
Isuzu Motors India has launched an automatic variant of the MU-7 SUV. The MU-7 automatic, called the AT Premium, is priced at Rs 23.90 lakh, which is Rs 2.5 lakh more than the manual, ex-Mumbai.
The Isuzu MU-7 automatic (torque converter) is powered by the same 4-cylinder 3.0-litre variable geometry turbodiesel motor that makes 163PS but slightly less torque at 333Nm. The other changes which set it apart from the manual trim include a three-spoke steering wheel with audio controls on it, two-tone beige and black dashboard and a new satellite navigation-enabled Kenwood music system. This touchscreen-enabled system also supports the rear view camera display and has guidelines for the parking sensors.
Isuzu's MU7 SUV is fitted with an independent double wishbone, torsion bar spring and anti-roll bar. The Isuzu MU-7 automatic is available only in a 4x2 trim and competes with the Toyota Fortuner 4x2.
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh