Isuzu to hike prices across range in India from January 1, 2018
It was not too long ago that we told you about Skoda's plan to hike prices of its product range in India. And now Isuzu too has announced a raise in the prices of its SUVs and pick-ups sold in India. The new prices will come into effect by January 1, 2018.
The Japanese automobile manufacturer has not given any particular reason for the hike but has stated that the increase is expected to be between three to four per cent across the model range. This means that the prices will go up by approximately Rs. 15000 on the D-Max (commercial offering) to Rs. 1 lakh on the premium MU-X (SUV) ex-showroom.
Isuzu India, presently, has four offerings, the MU-X SUV, D-Max VCross pickup, D-Max single cab and the regular twin cab for commercial operations.
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live