Isuzu to hike prices across range in India from January 1, 2018
It was not too long ago that we told you about Skoda's plan to hike prices of its product range in India. And now Isuzu too has announced a raise in the prices of its SUVs and pick-ups sold in India. The new prices will come into effect by January 1, 2018.
The Japanese automobile manufacturer has not given any particular reason for the hike but has stated that the increase is expected to be between three to four per cent across the model range. This means that the prices will go up by approximately Rs. 15000 on the D-Max (commercial offering) to Rs. 1 lakh on the premium MU-X (SUV) ex-showroom.
Isuzu India, presently, has four offerings, the MU-X SUV, D-Max VCross pickup, D-Max single cab and the regular twin cab for commercial operations.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled