Isuzu to hike prices across range in India from January 1, 2018
It was not too long ago that we told you about Skoda's plan to hike prices of its product range in India. And now Isuzu too has announced a raise in the prices of its SUVs and pick-ups sold in India. The new prices will come into effect by January 1, 2018.
The Japanese automobile manufacturer has not given any particular reason for the hike but has stated that the increase is expected to be between three to four per cent across the model range. This means that the prices will go up by approximately Rs. 15000 on the D-Max (commercial offering) to Rs. 1 lakh on the premium MU-X (SUV) ex-showroom.
Isuzu India, presently, has four offerings, the MU-X SUV, D-Max VCross pickup, D-Max single cab and the regular twin cab for commercial operations.
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India