Isuzu V Cross SUV facelift launched in India - prices start at Rs 15.51 lakhs
Isuzu V Cross facelift has been launched in India for the same price as the model it replaces. The standard trim has been priced at Rs 15.51 and the Z trim has been priced at Rs 17.03 lakhs - both prices are ex-showroom Mumbai.
The facelift includes aggressively style headlamps and a redesigned grille. The fog lamp housing is restyled as well. The SUV now sports newly designed 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels. The V Cross can be had in two new colours - Blue and White.
Inside, the V Cross gets a black theme for the interiors. The infotainment screen is a 7-inch unit supported by a steering mounted controls. The instrument cluster sees some tweaks and gets a gear shift indicator. The seats are wrapped in perforated leather.
Mechanically the SUV is still the same as the one it replaces. 2.5-litre turbo diesel engine producing 135PS and optimum torque of 320Nm is available between 1800-2800rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox and the V Cross gets a 4WD four-wheel-drive system as standard. The SUV also features HSA (Hill Start Assist) and HDC (Hill Descent Control).
These prices for the 2019 Isuzu V Cross are introductory and will see a hike. The bookings for the same have opened pan India.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India