Jaguar and Land Rover introduces the second generation of their online buying platforms
Jaguar and Land Rover India launched the next generation of its online buying platforms, www.findmeacar.in for Jaguar cars and www.findmeasuv.in for Land Rover SUV. The online booking platforms were launched in the year 2016 and allowed the customers to book new or approved vehicles online by paying a deposit via online mediums. It also provides an option through which customers can request for a quotation or book a test drive.
Customers can select their vehicle from a Variety of filters - model, variant and engine, price, colours, availability and even offers. They can choose to opt for a ready delivery vehicle or order one according to their requirement for delivery at a later date. Customers can also offer their existing vehicle for trade-in and get an estimated value if it meets Jaguar Land Rover India criteria.
Buyers can also speak directly with JLR's customer care executives through an online chat or speak with them over a phone call should they so desire.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL) said, "The new generation online platforms offer a seamless purchase experience that greatly enhances the convenience and ease of owning Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles in India."
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBloodhound LSR hits top speed of 1010 kmph in South Africa
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know