Jaguar and Land Rover introduces the second generation of their online buying platforms
Jaguar and Land Rover India launched the next generation of its online buying platforms, www.findmeacar.in for Jaguar cars and www.findmeasuv.in for Land Rover SUV. The online booking platforms were launched in the year 2016 and allowed the customers to book new or approved vehicles online by paying a deposit via online mediums. It also provides an option through which customers can request for a quotation or book a test drive.
Customers can select their vehicle from a Variety of filters - model, variant and engine, price, colours, availability and even offers. They can choose to opt for a ready delivery vehicle or order one according to their requirement for delivery at a later date. Customers can also offer their existing vehicle for trade-in and get an estimated value if it meets Jaguar Land Rover India criteria.
Buyers can also speak directly with JLR's customer care executives through an online chat or speak with them over a phone call should they so desire.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL) said, "The new generation online platforms offer a seamless purchase experience that greatly enhances the convenience and ease of owning Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles in India."
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package