Jaguar and Land Rover introduces the second generation of their online buying platforms
Jaguar and Land Rover India launched the next generation of its online buying platforms, www.findmeacar.in for Jaguar cars and www.findmeasuv.in for Land Rover SUV. The online booking platforms were launched in the year 2016 and allowed the customers to book new or approved vehicles online by paying a deposit via online mediums. It also provides an option through which customers can request for a quotation or book a test drive.
Customers can select their vehicle from a Variety of filters - model, variant and engine, price, colours, availability and even offers. They can choose to opt for a ready delivery vehicle or order one according to their requirement for delivery at a later date. Customers can also offer their existing vehicle for trade-in and get an estimated value if it meets Jaguar Land Rover India criteria.
Buyers can also speak directly with JLR's customer care executives through an online chat or speak with them over a phone call should they so desire.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL) said, "The new generation online platforms offer a seamless purchase experience that greatly enhances the convenience and ease of owning Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles in India."
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block