Jaguar E-Pace SUV to debut in UK on July 13, 2017
When we talk of Jaguars, it is usually the sedans as the SUV business is taken care of by Land Rover. Jaguar changed this perception by bringing their first SUV, the F-Pace. Apart from looking stunning, it also was one of the most successful offerings as it boosted Jaguar's sales by 83 per cent last year. And now the F-Pace is getting some company. Jaguar has confirmed a junior SUV that will be called E-Pace to take on the likes of the BMW X1 and the Audi Q3. The SUV will debut on July 13, 2017 during the popular 2017 Goodwood Festival Of Speed.
Jaguar teaser image
Let not the name E-Pace confuse you for it being an electric vehicle. That is the Jaguar I-Pace which is an all-electric five-seater sports car that will enter production in 2018. Coming back to the Jaguar E-Pace, it will be positioned below the F-Pace. In fact much lower than the F. Jaguar have gone ahead and announced the prices of the E-Pace that is £28,500 in the UK. This roughly translates to Rs 23.35 lakh without taxes and import duties, if you are thinking of getting one in India. For a similar pricing in UK, you can avail the Audi Q3 or even the BMW X1 SUV.
Ian Callum, director of design, Jaguar, commented, "The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-Pace stands out." While Jaguar has not let out much information on its upcoming SUV, the E-Pace, it states that the E-Pace will come with sports car-derived AWD technology. This we believe will be similar to that seen on the Range Rover Evoque. Additionally, the Jaguar E-Pace will be powered by an all-Ingenium line-up of petrol and diesel engines. It will also come with suite of connected technology and safety feature, mentioned the company.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala