Jaguar F-Type 4WD spotted testing
The Jaguar F-Type has been around for a few months now and and already, a four-wheel drive version has been spotted testing. Both the coupe and convertible were seen by Auto Express with camouflage over the front half of the cars.
The disguises here are attempts to hide the humpbacked bonnet, which indicates that Jaguar may have raised the mounting points for the V6 and V8 engines, allowing them just enough room to put in a front differential and driveshafts underneath.
The hump on the bonnet can clearly be seen
Jaguar, now offers four-wheel drive on its XF and XJ saloon cars in cold weather climate countries like Russia and North America. Also, their new XE saloon coming in 2015 and the SUV which was spotted testing around the Nurburgring will have all-wheel drive systems.
Both the roadster and coupe were spotted testing
With the four-wheel drive system, the F-Type will give the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S and the Audi R8 a proper run for its money. With better acceleration times compared to the rear-drive F-Type family, expect the 4WD variants to cost more .
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show