Jaguar F-Type 4WD spotted testing
The Jaguar F-Type has been around for a few months now and and already, a four-wheel drive version has been spotted testing. Both the coupe and convertible were seen by Auto Express with camouflage over the front half of the cars.
The disguises here are attempts to hide the humpbacked bonnet, which indicates that Jaguar may have raised the mounting points for the V6 and V8 engines, allowing them just enough room to put in a front differential and driveshafts underneath.
The hump on the bonnet can clearly be seen
Jaguar, now offers four-wheel drive on its XF and XJ saloon cars in cold weather climate countries like Russia and North America. Also, their new XE saloon coming in 2015 and the SUV which was spotted testing around the Nurburgring will have all-wheel drive systems.
Both the roadster and coupe were spotted testing
With the four-wheel drive system, the F-Type will give the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S and the Audi R8 a proper run for its money. With better acceleration times compared to the rear-drive F-Type family, expect the 4WD variants to cost more .
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?