Jaguar F-Type launched in India at Rs 1.37 crore
Jaguar Land Rover India has launched the all-new F-Type at a price of Rs 1.37 crore, ex-Mumbai. The F-Type is available in two variants, the V6S with the aforementioned price tag and the V8S at Rs 1.61 crore. The 3.0-litre V6 engine makes 380PS/460Nm while the 5.0-litre V8 puts out 495PS and 620Nm. Common to both the engines is an 8-speed ZF transmission. Jaguar claims that the V6S does 0-100kmph in 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 275kmph. The V8S does the 0-100kmph run in only 4.3 seconds while it has an electronically limited top speed of 300kmph.
JLR officials with the stunning new Jag F-Type
The F-Type was first unveiled at the Paris Auto Show 2012 and is the E-Type's successor. Globally there are three variants of the F-Type while in India, JLR has introduced only two of the top of the line variants. Here, it will compete against the Porsche Cayman and Boxster.
A clear view of the new Jaguar at launch in India
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
- NewsObituary: P Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, has passed away
- News20 units of Tata Winger Ambulances donated to Maharashtra Govt. for COVID19
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals second-gen MBUX infotainment ahead of S-Class debut
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block