Jaguar F-Type SVR bookings open in India, priced at Rs 2.65 crore (ex-showroom India)
Jaguar Land Rover announced today that the company has started accepting bookings for its flagship sports car, the Jaguar F-Type SVR in India. It is available in both coupe and convertible form, starting at Rs 2.65 crore (ex-showroom India)
The Jaguar F-Type SVR gets powered by the same supercharged 5.0-litre V8 that also drives the F-Type R. However, the new car, which we drove recently, has been worked on by JLR's Special Vehicle Operations and F-Type SVR's engine now makes a higher 567PS of power and 700Nm of torque compared to the F-Type R's 542PS and 680Nm. The engine comes mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox and power gets sent to all wheels. The F-Type SVR can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 3.7 seconds and gets to a top speed of 322 kmph.
Other changes to set this car apart are the lightweight titanium and inconel exhaust system that saves 16 kg. New 20-inch alloy wheels save a further 13.8 kg, while the use of a new, larger rear bearing enables an increased stiffness of up to 37 % higher than the conventional F-Type. The F-Type SVR gets new Pirelli P-Zero tyres which are 10mm wider. The SVR also gets lightweight magnesium construction seats which save 8 kgs more.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?