Jaguar i-Pace electric car unveiled ahead of Geneva Motor Show
Jaguar Land Rover has unveiled its first all-electric car in the form of the Jaguar i-Pace. The Jaguar i-Pace had been in development for a long time and has finally been unveiled in production guise just before its public debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2018. The design is as striking on the Jaguar i-Pace as the technology it houses. The Jaguar i-Pace was first showcased in 2016, and the production version is very close to the original concept. The i-Pace is an important model for JLR as it marks their foray into electric vehicles. The Jaguar i-Pace comes powered by two electric motors to drive all four wheels, with 400 PS / 696Nm. The motors are draw power from a 90 kWh lithium-ion battery.
The Jaguar i-Pace accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in a claimed 4.8 seconds, while still maintaining a range of 480km on a single charge. With a 100kWh DC fast charger, the Jaguar i-Pace battery can reach 80 per cent of its charge in 40 minutes. Jaguar has even programmed the navigation system to offer routes that ensure the maximum range. Jaguar has priced the i-Pace at 63,495 GBP (approximately Rs 56.98 lakh).
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India