Jaguar Land Rover inaugurates new Parts Distribution Centre in India
Jaguar Land Rover has inaugurated a new Parts Distribution Centre (PDC) in India. The PDC has been opened in Bhiwandi and is spread over 70,000 square feet of land.
JLR says that the PDC will have a dedicated customer service team which will supply parts to the local company dealers. The PDC will also help JLR to increase the responsiveness of sending parts supply to customers. JLR recently launched the locally assembled Range Rover Evoque in India. The company will also likely introduce the new XJ and XF models in India soon.
Rohit Suri, president of Jaguar Land Rover India, said: "This world-class Parts Distribution Centre will further strengthen our service levels and the investment reinforces JLR' s long term commitment to the Indian market."
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block