Jaguar Land Rover India inaugurates new dealership in Jaipur
This new facility has been set up in the Jaipur Marriott Hotel near the airport by AMP Motors. The showroom can house eight cars and has the latest sales and service facilities. The entire set up is spread over an area of 552 sq. metres
Rohit Suri, president and MD, JLR India said that they are delighted to introduce their new showroom facility in Jaipur and are committed to easing accessibility for their customers to Jaguar and Land Rover products in the city. The opening of the showroom in an upcoming part of the city is in line with that objective.
Jaguar Land Rover India's current distribution network is spread across 27 outlets in 25 cities across India. JLR customers can also now book their vehicles on an online booking platform at www.findmeacar.in and www.findmeasuv.in.
Jaguar's range of cars in India comprises of the locally manufactured XF and XJ which retail at Rs 47.15 lakh and Rs 96.06 lakh respectively. In addition to that, the F-Type which retails at Rs 1.26 crore will be sold as a completely built unit.
Land Rover's range includes the locally manufactured Range Rover Evoque retailing at Rs 48.73 lakh and the Freelander 2 which retails at Rs 41.82 lakh. The remainder of the fleet are CBUs which include the Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery 4 which retail at Rs 1.82 crore, Rs 1.16 crore and Rs 1.11 crore respectively. All prices are ex-Delhi.
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India