Jaguar Land Rover India inaugurates new dealership in Jaipur
This new facility has been set up in the Jaipur Marriott Hotel near the airport by AMP Motors. The showroom can house eight cars and has the latest sales and service facilities. The entire set up is spread over an area of 552 sq. metres
Rohit Suri, president and MD, JLR India said that they are delighted to introduce their new showroom facility in Jaipur and are committed to easing accessibility for their customers to Jaguar and Land Rover products in the city. The opening of the showroom in an upcoming part of the city is in line with that objective.
Jaguar Land Rover India's current distribution network is spread across 27 outlets in 25 cities across India. JLR customers can also now book their vehicles on an online booking platform at www.findmeacar.in and www.findmeasuv.in.
Jaguar's range of cars in India comprises of the locally manufactured XF and XJ which retail at Rs 47.15 lakh and Rs 96.06 lakh respectively. In addition to that, the F-Type which retails at Rs 1.26 crore will be sold as a completely built unit.
Land Rover's range includes the locally manufactured Range Rover Evoque retailing at Rs 48.73 lakh and the Freelander 2 which retails at Rs 41.82 lakh. The remainder of the fleet are CBUs which include the Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery 4 which retail at Rs 1.82 crore, Rs 1.16 crore and Rs 1.11 crore respectively. All prices are ex-Delhi.
- News2019 Tata Tigor facelift compact sedan spotted testing
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip