Jaguar Land Rover India inaugurates new dealership in Jaipur
This new facility has been set up in the Jaipur Marriott Hotel near the airport by AMP Motors. The showroom can house eight cars and has the latest sales and service facilities. The entire set up is spread over an area of 552 sq. metres
Rohit Suri, president and MD, JLR India said that they are delighted to introduce their new showroom facility in Jaipur and are committed to easing accessibility for their customers to Jaguar and Land Rover products in the city. The opening of the showroom in an upcoming part of the city is in line with that objective.
Jaguar Land Rover India's current distribution network is spread across 27 outlets in 25 cities across India. JLR customers can also now book their vehicles on an online booking platform at www.findmeacar.in and www.findmeasuv.in.
Jaguar's range of cars in India comprises of the locally manufactured XF and XJ which retail at Rs 47.15 lakh and Rs 96.06 lakh respectively. In addition to that, the F-Type which retails at Rs 1.26 crore will be sold as a completely built unit.
Land Rover's range includes the locally manufactured Range Rover Evoque retailing at Rs 48.73 lakh and the Freelander 2 which retails at Rs 41.82 lakh. The remainder of the fleet are CBUs which include the Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery 4 which retail at Rs 1.82 crore, Rs 1.16 crore and Rs 1.11 crore respectively. All prices are ex-Delhi.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil