Jaguar Land Rover introduces 'Land Rover Journeys' in India
Jaguar Land Rover India has introduced the Land Rover Journeys program in India. This initiative allows Land rover owners to experience their SUVs' full breadth of ability.
These long-drive expeditions are being organised by Cougar Motorsport and are meant to allow customers to bring their own Land Rover vehicles and experience some of India's varied cultures and landscapes.
The first Land Rover Journey will be the Brahmaputra Experience, held between January 26 to February 1, 2019. This will be set in Northeast India where a dedicated team of trained Land Rover instructors from Cougar Motorsport will manage the drive and logistics.
Rohit Suri, president and MD of Jaguar Land Rover India said, "The legendary capability of Land Rover vehicles opens new doors of adventure, bringing our customers and their families closer to unique life experiences. With Land Rover Journeys, we endeavor to engage with our customers at a much deeper level and deliver experiences which they will love for life".
In other news, Jaguar Land Rover recently updated the Land Rover Discovery Sport for the 2019 model year. It has also unveiled the second generation Range Rover Evoque globally.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani