Jaguar Land Rover introduces 'Land Rover Journeys' in India
Jaguar Land Rover India has introduced the Land Rover Journeys program in India. This initiative allows Land rover owners to experience their SUVs' full breadth of ability.
These long-drive expeditions are being organised by Cougar Motorsport and are meant to allow customers to bring their own Land Rover vehicles and experience some of India's varied cultures and landscapes.
The first Land Rover Journey will be the Brahmaputra Experience, held between January 26 to February 1, 2019. This will be set in Northeast India where a dedicated team of trained Land Rover instructors from Cougar Motorsport will manage the drive and logistics.
Rohit Suri, president and MD of Jaguar Land Rover India said, "The legendary capability of Land Rover vehicles opens new doors of adventure, bringing our customers and their families closer to unique life experiences. With Land Rover Journeys, we endeavor to engage with our customers at a much deeper level and deliver experiences which they will love for life".
In other news, Jaguar Land Rover recently updated the Land Rover Discovery Sport for the 2019 model year. It has also unveiled the second generation Range Rover Evoque globally.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip