Jaguar launches locally manufactured F-Pace in India at Rs 60.02 lakh
Jaguar India has announced the commencement of local production of the F-Pace SUV at its factory in Maharashtra. The local manufacture of the 2018 model year Jaguar F-Pace in India has dropped the ex-showroom price of SUV by a significant amount, which now starts at Rs 60.02 lakh. The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is the sixth model in the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio to be manufactured in India.
The locally manufactured F-Pace will be available in the Prestige trim, with a 2-litre diesel motor. The 4-cylinder engine produces 180PS. Other features on the Jaguar F-Pace includes adaptive LED headlamps, four-zone climate control, 10.2 inch infotainment system, 380W, Meridioan music system and a lot more.
Speaking about the commencement of local production, Rohit Suri, managing director and president, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (JLRIL), said that the production of the Jaguar F-Pace in India represents the company's commitment towards the 'Make in India' programme.
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.84 Lakhs
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market