Jaguar launches locally manufactured F-Pace in India at Rs 60.02 lakh
Jaguar India has announced the commencement of local production of the F-Pace SUV at its factory in Maharashtra. The local manufacture of the 2018 model year Jaguar F-Pace in India has dropped the ex-showroom price of SUV by a significant amount, which now starts at Rs 60.02 lakh. The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is the sixth model in the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio to be manufactured in India.
The locally manufactured F-Pace will be available in the Prestige trim, with a 2-litre diesel motor. The 4-cylinder engine produces 180PS. Other features on the Jaguar F-Pace includes adaptive LED headlamps, four-zone climate control, 10.2 inch infotainment system, 380W, Meridioan music system and a lot more.
Speaking about the commencement of local production, Rohit Suri, managing director and president, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (JLRIL), said that the production of the Jaguar F-Pace in India represents the company's commitment towards the 'Make in India' programme.
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.84 Lakhs
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar
- NewsSuzuki GSX-R1000R price reduced by Rs 2.2 lakh after tax cut
- NewsHyundai Tucson Sport with 2.4 litre petrol motor launched in USA