Jaguar launches locally manufactured F-Pace in India at Rs 60.02 lakh
Jaguar India has announced the commencement of local production of the F-Pace SUV at its factory in Maharashtra. The local manufacture of the 2018 model year Jaguar F-Pace in India has dropped the ex-showroom price of SUV by a significant amount, which now starts at Rs 60.02 lakh. The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is the sixth model in the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio to be manufactured in India.
The locally manufactured F-Pace will be available in the Prestige trim, with a 2-litre diesel motor. The 4-cylinder engine produces 180PS. Other features on the Jaguar F-Pace includes adaptive LED headlamps, four-zone climate control, 10.2 inch infotainment system, 380W, Meridioan music system and a lot more.
Speaking about the commencement of local production, Rohit Suri, managing director and president, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (JLRIL), said that the production of the Jaguar F-Pace in India represents the company's commitment towards the 'Make in India' programme.
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.84 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775