Jaguar teases XE sedan on its Indian website
Jaguar announced at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show that it will unveil its entry-level premium sedan, the XE later this year. Now the company is teasing the XE on its Indian website. The XE is Jaguar's weapon to take on the BMW, Audi and Mercedes. It will be made entirely from a new aluminium architecture and be powered by a new series of engines called Ingenium. These family of 2.0-litre four cylinder engines will be available in both petrol and diesel configurations. Jaguar says that these engines will have very low emissions (around 100g/km) and also have a top speed of 300kmph.
The new Ingenium engines can be used in Jaguars with both transverse and in-line installation for either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive cars.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh