Jaguar teases XE sedan on its Indian website
Jaguar announced at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show that it will unveil its entry-level premium sedan, the XE later this year. Now the company is teasing the XE on its Indian website. The XE is Jaguar's weapon to take on the BMW, Audi and Mercedes. It will be made entirely from a new aluminium architecture and be powered by a new series of engines called Ingenium. These family of 2.0-litre four cylinder engines will be available in both petrol and diesel configurations. Jaguar says that these engines will have very low emissions (around 100g/km) and also have a top speed of 300kmph.
The new Ingenium engines can be used in Jaguars with both transverse and in-line installation for either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive cars.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?