Jaguar XE prototype shown on Twitter
The Jaguar XE has been seen testing a lot and the British company isn't exactly making it difficult for us to see what the finished product will look like. The car will be positioned under the current XF range and will be a competitor to BMW's 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz's C-Class and Audi's A4.
Jaguar showed off the XE mule which is likely the pre-production one on its Twitter feed. The car will be revealed in its production form in October this year at the Paris Motor Show. The mule shown on Twitter has a transparent body showing its internal construction nonetheless, this is the first time the production shape of the XE has been shown to the public. As part of Jaguar's new PR campaign in a bid to generate more publicity through social media for the car, every following mule will sport the 'FeelXE' Twitter hashtag.
The mule and previous frontal shots of the XE show that the car will maintain the trademark Jaguar looks and will come with an all new rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive all aluminium chassis. The company also hinted at a full line-up of the XE with their new Ingenium engines which will be both 'powerful and efficient'. These engines will eventually replace the old engines currently in use in Jaguar cars.
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Team OD | 20 Aug 2018
- NewsTata Motors to launch a new micro-SUV codenamed Hornbill/X445 by 2021
- NewsHonda Amaze sells over 30,000 units in three months
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift: Here's everything you need to know
- NewsMitsubishi seeks to increase footprint across segments, to launch the Eclipse Cross and Xpander in India
- NewsImage gallery: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift launch
- NewsFord India to focus on facelifts and Mahindra JV products until 2020
- News2019 BMW Z4 official photos leaked ahead of reveal
- FeaturesProduct review: Daytona TransOpen GTX Boot
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined