Jaguar XE to be practically impossible to steal
Jaguar's drip-feed of information on the XE continues with the latest package talking about the infotainment and security technologies in the car. For beginners, the XE will come with an 8-inch touchscreen, but Jaguar hints that you may not need to use it while driving, as most of its functions are said to controllable through your voice, thanks to a state-of-the-art voice recognition system.
Like most cars in its segment, the XE too will come with WiFi hosting capability and apps for social media, vehicle information and navigation. However, the XE's party piece is that you can control the ignition, the door locks and the climate control system remotely, or in Jaguar's own words, "from anywhere in the world."
The XE will also come with a vehicle tracking and emergency calling service that works independently without the need of a paired phone. Jaguar says that the system works with law enforcement agencies and that not only makes the car more secure, but also renders it practically impossible to steal.
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300