Jawa launches 90th Anniversary edition for Rs 1.72 lakh - only 90 units available
Jawa motorcycles India, owned by Classic Legends have launched the celebratory edition motorcycle on the occasion of Jawa's 90th anniversary. The celebratory edition pays homage to the Jawa 500 OHV conceived by Frantiek Jane?ek in 1929.
The celebratory edition will wear a new shade of red and ivory - livery inspired by the Jawa 500 OHV, and will be limited to 90 units only. To add to the livery, the motorcycle will also sport a '90th anniversary' decal on the fuel tank to mark its exclusivity. The limited-edition has a sticker price of Rs 1.72 lakh ex-showroom which is same as the Jawa standard model.
The motorcycle will be on display at Jawa dealerships from October 15, 2019. Customers who have already booked a Jawa motorcycle or the new ones who will book before midnight of October 22, 2019, will be eligible for a lucky draw that will allot the 90 units to its respective buyer. Jawa claims to deliver the limited edition motorcycle soon after the results fo the lucky draw are revealed.
The limited-edition is based on the Jawa standard model and is mechanically identical as well. It gets the 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 27PS and 28Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The Jawa models have an ARAI claimed fuel-efficiency of 37.5kmpl.
Jawa recently launched the 'Delivery Estimator' that shows its customers the estimated time of delivery of their motorcycle on the company's official website.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!