Jawa Motorcyles to offer a dual-channel ABS option on its bikes for Rs 8,942 more
Jawa Motorcycles has announced that it will offer dual channel ABS as an option on the Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty Two for an additional charge of Rs 8,942. This option will be available on all bike manufactured after June 2019.
The standard braking system on the Jawas is a rear drum and front disc combination. The company claims that this combination offers best in class stopping ability but has decided to offer the rear-disc, dual-channel set up on popular demand and the premium-ness associated with this feature.
Customers who have already made online bookings will be able to choose the dual channel ABS version on the website soon, without affecting their booking sequence. Deliveries for people who opt for this version will only begin in June 2019 and will be in the sequence of the overall bookings made for this version.
The company also announced that it will offer an industry-first motorcycle exchange program in association with Mahindra First Choice across all its 100+ dealerships. Its Pune and Bengaluru dealerships are already open in the first phase of expansion. Classic legends will also offer financing options with a number of partners like HDFC Bank, Tata Capital, ICICI Bank, Mahindra Finance, Capital First (now IDFC Bank), L&T Finance Limited, Hinduja Leyland Finance at the national level in addition to regional partners.
Ex-showroom Delhi prices
Jawa - Rs. 1,64,000
Jawa forty two - Rs. 1,55,000
Jawa (*Dual Channel ABS) - Rs. 1,72,942
Jawa forty two (*Dual Channel ABS) - Rs. 1,63,942
Also Watch:- Jawa Jawa and Forty-Two | First Ride Review Video
Also see: Jawa Forty Two | Road Test Review
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!