Jay Leno goes for a spin in a 2,500PS dragster
The very concept of driving a 2,500PS car is freakingly awesome. Surely, it will feature in most of our bucket lists, but how many of us can really fulfil it. Well, if your name happens to be Jay Leno and you have a garage that houses some of the best automobile specimens of the world, things aren't too difficult for you. However, there is a downside to this as well. Quite literally. Jay Leno crashed a 2,500PS racecar while shooting for his upcoming episode for CNBC's "Jay Leno's Garage".
In the video below, you will see Jay Leno going shotgun with the legendary, 80-year-old stunt driver Bob Riggle in the famous Hemi-powered Plymouth Barracuda, also called the Hemi Under Glass. This car was one of Jay Leno's dream cars and from his excitement in the first part of the video, it was evident that he could have done anything to be in it.
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea