JCB India manufactures one lakh ecoMAX engines within five years
JCB India hit a landmark recently when it manufactured its 100,000th ecoMax from its Ballabgarh facility after five years of having started production. JCB currently manufactures three types of engines in India - naturally aspirated, turbo charged and electronic, all of which are four-cylinder engines with power ratings ranging between 76PS and 164PS.
"This is a remarkable achievement for JCB. It is a matter of great pride for us our team of young men and women to roll out the 100,000th, made-in-India ecoMAX engine from our facility at Ballabgarh. This milestone is a testimony to the world class quality products designed and manufactured by JCB India. Like every JCB product, our engines are also manufactured on the company philosophy of 'one global quality' and are exported to various countries around the globe," said Vipin Sondhi, the MD & CEO of JCB India Ltd.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept