Jeep Compass Bedrock edition launched in India at Rs 17.53 lakh
FCA India has launched the new Jeep Compass Bedrock limited edition at Rs 17.53 lakh (ex-Delhi). The Jeep Compass Bedrock commemorates the sale 25,000 Jeep Compass' in less than a year since it was launched in India. The Jeep Compass has received a remarkable response in India, with customers appreciating the SUV for its build quality and driveability.
The Jeep Compass Bedrock features cosmetic changes that include 16-inch, gloss black alloy wheels, black roof rails and mirror covers. There's a new side step for easy ingress and egress, decals across the length of the car and Bedrock badging on the front fenders. The seat covers get Bedrock branding as well and Jeep also added special floor mats and a reverse camera.
Jeep is offering the Compass Bedrock in the Sport trim with a 2.-litre, 173 PS diesel engine paired to a six-speed manual transmission. It is only available in the 4x2 drive configuration.
Speaking about the launch of the Jeep Compass Bedrock, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, FCA India said that with the Jeep Compass, FCA India has secured its best sales within a 12-month period, in the last 10 years. He also said that the Jeep brand has gained a lot of recognition in India over the last year and the company has been striving hard to ensure it delivers a good an after-sales experience.
The Jeep Compass is manufactured at the FCA's Ranjangaon facility that also exports the Compass to Australia, Japan, Ireland and the UK.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show