Jeep Compass Bedrock edition launched in India at Rs 17.53 lakh
FCA India has launched the new Jeep Compass Bedrock limited edition at Rs 17.53 lakh (ex-Delhi). The Jeep Compass Bedrock commemorates the sale 25,000 Jeep Compass' in less than a year since it was launched in India. The Jeep Compass has received a remarkable response in India, with customers appreciating the SUV for its build quality and driveability.
The Jeep Compass Bedrock features cosmetic changes that include 16-inch, gloss black alloy wheels, black roof rails and mirror covers. There's a new side step for easy ingress and egress, decals across the length of the car and Bedrock badging on the front fenders. The seat covers get Bedrock branding as well and Jeep also added special floor mats and a reverse camera.
Jeep is offering the Compass Bedrock in the Sport trim with a 2.-litre, 173 PS diesel engine paired to a six-speed manual transmission. It is only available in the 4x2 drive configuration.
Speaking about the launch of the Jeep Compass Bedrock, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, FCA India said that with the Jeep Compass, FCA India has secured its best sales within a 12-month period, in the last 10 years. He also said that the Jeep brand has gained a lot of recognition in India over the last year and the company has been striving hard to ensure it delivers a good an after-sales experience.
The Jeep Compass is manufactured at the FCA's Ranjangaon facility that also exports the Compass to Australia, Japan, Ireland and the UK.
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300