Jeep Compass now offered with an 5 year extended Mopar warranty programme
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India announced an additional warranty of two years or 1,50,000 km on the Compass. The extended warranty will cost an optional premium on the purchase of a new SUV. The warranty can be extended by existing customers as well. The coverage offered by this new programme is similar to the comprehensive warranty package offered with the Jeep Compass as standard, however, it shields the SUV for a longer period.
The cost to extend the warranty on the Jeep Compass Sport will cost Rs 25,000 and Rs 28,000 for the Jeep Compass Longitude. An extended warranty programme on Jeep Compass Limited will set the customers back by Rs 32,000. The prices are introductory and will be revised from June 1, 2019.
Mopar extended warranty covers 24x7 roadside assistance which will cover minor on-site repairs, driver error, fuel and battery assistance, key recovery, electrical and a mechanical breakdown, accidental breakdown, taxi and towing facility.
The manufacturer also offers hotel benefits and return journey assistance if needed. The extended warranty can be transferred to the second owner to avail maximum benefits.
Jeep is soon coming with the Trailhawk trim of the Compass which will be focused on off-roading and will host a new nine-speed torque converter unit instead of a dual clutch transmission.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India