Jeep Compass now offered with an 5 year extended Mopar warranty programme
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India announced an additional warranty of two years or 1,50,000 km on the Compass. The extended warranty will cost an optional premium on the purchase of a new SUV. The warranty can be extended by existing customers as well. The coverage offered by this new programme is similar to the comprehensive warranty package offered with the Jeep Compass as standard, however, it shields the SUV for a longer period.
The cost to extend the warranty on the Jeep Compass Sport will cost Rs 25,000 and Rs 28,000 for the Jeep Compass Longitude. An extended warranty programme on Jeep Compass Limited will set the customers back by Rs 32,000. The prices are introductory and will be revised from June 1, 2019.
Mopar extended warranty covers 24x7 roadside assistance which will cover minor on-site repairs, driver error, fuel and battery assistance, key recovery, electrical and a mechanical breakdown, accidental breakdown, taxi and towing facility.
The manufacturer also offers hotel benefits and return journey assistance if needed. The extended warranty can be transferred to the second owner to avail maximum benefits.
Jeep is soon coming with the Trailhawk trim of the Compass which will be focused on off-roading and will host a new nine-speed torque converter unit instead of a dual clutch transmission.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- NewsA look at Kia's UVO car connectivity system
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV India unveil live updates, details, specifications, engines, launch date, expected price and features
- NewsBookings for the Revolt RV400 to commence from June 25 - token amount Rs 1,000
- FeaturesAn Indian Design Studio
- NewsEverything you need to know about the 2019 Renault Triber