Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition launched in India - priced Rs 15.99 lakh
Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition has been launched at the price of 15.99 lakh ex-showroom India. Jeep Compass SUV in its sport plus guise gets 16-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, reverse parking sensors and blacked-out roof rails as standard. The puts the Sport plus edition above the Sport trim, however, still under the Longitude trim.
In addition to that, the Compass Sport Plus edition gets the electronic parking brake although the choice of an automatic transmission will be missed. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition comes with a choice of petrol and a diesel engine. The 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 163PS and 250Nm of torque whereas the diesel variant produces 173PS and 350Nm of torque with its 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine. Both the engines are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition also gets disc brake setup for all four wheels.
Also see: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500 vs Jeep Compass Comparo Video
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- News2020 Audi S8 with a massive 800 Nm debuts internationally
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 to be showcased at India Bike Week - launch expected soon
- Review2020 Ducati Panigale V2 first ride review
- NewsMG ZS EV fast charging stations to be available in five Indian cities in first phase
- News"Gift yourself performance gear on World International Men's Day" - TVS India