Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition launched in India - priced Rs 15.99 lakh
Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition has been launched at the price of 15.99 lakh ex-showroom India. Jeep Compass SUV in its sport plus guise gets 16-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, reverse parking sensors and blacked-out roof rails as standard. The puts the Sport plus edition above the Sport trim, however, still under the Longitude trim.
In addition to that, the Compass Sport Plus edition gets the electronic parking brake although the choice of an automatic transmission will be missed. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition comes with a choice of petrol and a diesel engine. The 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 163PS and 250Nm of torque whereas the diesel variant produces 173PS and 350Nm of torque with its 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine. Both the engines are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition also gets disc brake setup for all four wheels.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.69 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip