Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition launched in India - priced Rs 15.99 lakh
Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition has been launched at the price of 15.99 lakh ex-showroom India. Jeep Compass SUV in its sport plus guise gets 16-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, reverse parking sensors and blacked-out roof rails as standard. The puts the Sport plus edition above the Sport trim, however, still under the Longitude trim.
In addition to that, the Compass Sport Plus edition gets the electronic parking brake although the choice of an automatic transmission will be missed. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition comes with a choice of petrol and a diesel engine. The 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 163PS and 250Nm of torque whereas the diesel variant produces 173PS and 350Nm of torque with its 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine. Both the engines are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition also gets disc brake setup for all four wheels.
Also see: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500 vs Jeep Compass Comparo Video
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive