Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition launched in India - priced Rs 15.99 lakh
Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition has been launched at the price of 15.99 lakh ex-showroom India. Jeep Compass SUV in its sport plus guise gets 16-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, reverse parking sensors and blacked-out roof rails as standard. The puts the Sport plus edition above the Sport trim, however, still under the Longitude trim.
In addition to that, the Compass Sport Plus edition gets the electronic parking brake although the choice of an automatic transmission will be missed. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition comes with a choice of petrol and a diesel engine. The 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 163PS and 250Nm of torque whereas the diesel variant produces 173PS and 350Nm of torque with its 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine. Both the engines are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. The Jeep Compass Sport Plus Edition also gets disc brake setup for all four wheels.
Also see: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500 vs Jeep Compass Comparo Video
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block