Jeep Compass Trailhawk automatic SUV launched in India for Rs 26.8 lakh
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk automatic SUV has been launched in India for the price of Rs 26.8 lakh ex-showroom Pan India. The Trailhawk is the most premium offering over the standard Compass not only gets an automatic diesel variant but also equipment to enhance its offroad capabilities for the extra Rs 3.7 lakh over the Jeep Compass Limited Plus.
The Trailhawk gets a redesigned bumper to increase the approach angle which is rated at The 26.5 degrees, 21.2 degrees for the break over and 31.6 degrees departure angle. The 17-inch wheels are redesigned and the tyres get better sidewall protection. The Trailhawk has a water wading capacity of 483mm - this is largely due to a repositioned snorkel. The ground clearance has been increased by 20mm as well.
The engine on offer is the same 2.0-litre diesel unit, however, the power source is BSVI compliant. The engine is mated to a nine-speed automatic and this time the drivetrain offers an extra rock mode. The styling largely remains the same, although the hood is pained in matte black to reduce glare while off-roading at extreme angles.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh