Jeep Grand Cherokee petrol launched in India at Rs 75.15 lakh
While most are waiting for the Jeep Compass to launch in India that is scheduled to happen sometime next month, Jeep has introduced a new model in the Grand Cherokee range. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit petrol has been priced at Rs 75.15 lakh. The American SUV manufacturer has also announced the new prices of its entire portfolio.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
The newly launched Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit petrol comes equipped with a 3.6-litre Pentastar motor that makes 289.6PS and generates 347Nm. This motor is mated to an eight-speed transmission with paddle shifters. Jeep states that the automatic transmission offers a better performance and has an improved and smoother shift response. The same unit also does duty on the diesel variants of the Grand Cherokee.
In addition, the Grand Cherokee also comes with new 75th Anniversary fascia that offers solid chrome plating on the grille slots. The sportier SRT model too gets a tweaked design. In addition, the SUV runs on 18-inch wheels finished in gloss silver that is offered as standard on the Limited variant. While the Summit sports 20-inch wheels with grey painted slots as standard. The SRT model gets the 20-inch, full polished with satin clear coat. Additionally, one can also opt for the 20-inch matte black split spokes on the SRT.
Jeep also announced that LED fog lamps will offered as standard across the range while air suspension will be a standard offering on both the petrol and diesel Summit models of Grand Cherokee. The electro-hydraulic power steering system has been replaced by electric power steering. And now there are three drive modes to choose from Normal, Comfort and Sport.
Here are the updated ex-showroom, New Delhi prices of Jeep's CBU range
Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel at Rs. 75.15 lakh
Grand Cherokee Summit Diesel at Rs. 85.15 lakh
Grand Cherokee SRT at Rs. 1.07 crore
Wrangler Unlimited Diesel at Rs. 64.45 lakh
The price of the Wrangler Unlimited Petrol remains unchanged at Rs. 56 lak
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden