Jeep Grand Cherokee petrol launched in India at Rs 75.15 lakh
While most are waiting for the Jeep Compass to launch in India that is scheduled to happen sometime next month, Jeep has introduced a new model in the Grand Cherokee range. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit petrol has been priced at Rs 75.15 lakh. The American SUV manufacturer has also announced the new prices of its entire portfolio.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
The newly launched Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit petrol comes equipped with a 3.6-litre Pentastar motor that makes 289.6PS and generates 347Nm. This motor is mated to an eight-speed transmission with paddle shifters. Jeep states that the automatic transmission offers a better performance and has an improved and smoother shift response. The same unit also does duty on the diesel variants of the Grand Cherokee.
In addition, the Grand Cherokee also comes with new 75th Anniversary fascia that offers solid chrome plating on the grille slots. The sportier SRT model too gets a tweaked design. In addition, the SUV runs on 18-inch wheels finished in gloss silver that is offered as standard on the Limited variant. While the Summit sports 20-inch wheels with grey painted slots as standard. The SRT model gets the 20-inch, full polished with satin clear coat. Additionally, one can also opt for the 20-inch matte black split spokes on the SRT.
Jeep also announced that LED fog lamps will offered as standard across the range while air suspension will be a standard offering on both the petrol and diesel Summit models of Grand Cherokee. The electro-hydraulic power steering system has been replaced by electric power steering. And now there are three drive modes to choose from Normal, Comfort and Sport.
Here are the updated ex-showroom, New Delhi prices of Jeep's CBU range
Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel at Rs. 75.15 lakh
Grand Cherokee Summit Diesel at Rs. 85.15 lakh
Grand Cherokee SRT at Rs. 1.07 crore
Wrangler Unlimited Diesel at Rs. 64.45 lakh
The price of the Wrangler Unlimited Petrol remains unchanged at Rs. 56 lak
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775