Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made
It is not often that SUVs are associated with the fastest tag as they are primarily large people movers. However, if you consider some of the special offerings like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, Audi SQ5 and Jaguar F-Pace S, the notion may not be true. There is a new name that has been added in this niche muscle going fast club and that is the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Jeep claims that the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is the fastest SUV ever made.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
It gets multiple drive modes such as Auto, Sport, Track, Tow and Snow which alter traction control, suspension settings as well as throttle response. The Trackhawk will be built at the Jefferson North Assembly plant in Detroit. While the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is not something that we will see in India anytime soon, we have the Jeep Compass that launches in August this year. Here is all the information that you need to know about the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Prices and variants explained
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar has got great response, but has it missed a trick or two?