Jeep Grand Commander 7-seater SUV revealed in spy shots
The Jeep Grand Commander SUV has been spied in what appears to be production-ready form in China. The Jeep Grand Commander is packaged as a seven-seater SUV and is based on the Yuntu concept which was displayed at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show. The Jeep Grand Commander will make its debut at the 2018 Beijing Auto Show to be held in April. Reports suggest that the Grand Commander will be available in two trims - Longitude and Limited, when it is launched later this year in the Chinese market. The Jeep Grand Commander is powered by a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which produces 273PS / 400Nm, same as that on Jeep Wrangler.
The higher-spec Limited variant will also sport chrome inserts along the window frame, bumpers, and side sills. As of now, there is no confirmation of Jeep's plan to bring the Grand Commander to India. However, we will receive the new Jeep Wrangler sometime later this year. The Jeep Grand Commander will be available in both two-wheel as well as four-wheel drive options.The engine will come mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Jeep has also announced the launch of an American SUV with three rows of seats, which will be named the Grand Wagoneer.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch