Jeep Grand Commander 7-seater SUV revealed in spy shots
The Jeep Grand Commander SUV has been spied in what appears to be production-ready form in China. The Jeep Grand Commander is packaged as a seven-seater SUV and is based on the Yuntu concept which was displayed at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show. The Jeep Grand Commander will make its debut at the 2018 Beijing Auto Show to be held in April. Reports suggest that the Grand Commander will be available in two trims - Longitude and Limited, when it is launched later this year in the Chinese market. The Jeep Grand Commander is powered by a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which produces 273PS / 400Nm, same as that on Jeep Wrangler.
The higher-spec Limited variant will also sport chrome inserts along the window frame, bumpers, and side sills. As of now, there is no confirmation of Jeep's plan to bring the Grand Commander to India. However, we will receive the new Jeep Wrangler sometime later this year. The Jeep Grand Commander will be available in both two-wheel as well as four-wheel drive options.The engine will come mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Jeep has also announced the launch of an American SUV with three rows of seats, which will be named the Grand Wagoneer.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally