Jeep Grand Commander 7-seater SUV revealed in spy shots
The Jeep Grand Commander SUV has been spied in what appears to be production-ready form in China. The Jeep Grand Commander is packaged as a seven-seater SUV and is based on the Yuntu concept which was displayed at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show. The Jeep Grand Commander will make its debut at the 2018 Beijing Auto Show to be held in April. Reports suggest that the Grand Commander will be available in two trims - Longitude and Limited, when it is launched later this year in the Chinese market. The Jeep Grand Commander is powered by a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which produces 273PS / 400Nm, same as that on Jeep Wrangler.
The higher-spec Limited variant will also sport chrome inserts along the window frame, bumpers, and side sills. As of now, there is no confirmation of Jeep's plan to bring the Grand Commander to India. However, we will receive the new Jeep Wrangler sometime later this year. The Jeep Grand Commander will be available in both two-wheel as well as four-wheel drive options.The engine will come mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Jeep has also announced the launch of an American SUV with three rows of seats, which will be named the Grand Wagoneer.
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block