Jeep Grand Commander 7-seater SUV revealed in spy shots
The Jeep Grand Commander SUV has been spied in what appears to be production-ready form in China. The Jeep Grand Commander is packaged as a seven-seater SUV and is based on the Yuntu concept which was displayed at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show. The Jeep Grand Commander will make its debut at the 2018 Beijing Auto Show to be held in April. Reports suggest that the Grand Commander will be available in two trims - Longitude and Limited, when it is launched later this year in the Chinese market. The Jeep Grand Commander is powered by a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which produces 273PS / 400Nm, same as that on Jeep Wrangler.
The higher-spec Limited variant will also sport chrome inserts along the window frame, bumpers, and side sills. As of now, there is no confirmation of Jeep's plan to bring the Grand Commander to India. However, we will receive the new Jeep Wrangler sometime later this year. The Jeep Grand Commander will be available in both two-wheel as well as four-wheel drive options.The engine will come mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Jeep has also announced the launch of an American SUV with three rows of seats, which will be named the Grand Wagoneer.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far