Leaked: India-bound 2015 Jeep Renegade, to debut in Geneva
The design of the Renegade is boxy and features the characteristic Jeep seven slot bar grille and round headlamps
Jeep will be debuting the Renegade at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The Renegade is based on the Fiat 500X Crossover and is expected to go in to production by 2015. The design of the Renegade is boxy and features the characteristic Jeep seven slot bar grille and round headlamps at the front.
There are alloy wheels and roof rails with Trailhawk logo positioned just under the windscreen pillar. The rear gets square lights and a small spoiler at the top of the tailgate. See full image gallery below.
Details are far and few at the moment, but globally the car is expected to get 0.9-litre TwinAir Turbo, a 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo and a 1.6-liter MultiJet turbodiesel engine options, says worldcarfans.com.
In India, however, it can come with the existing 1.4-litre Fire and T-jet petrol and 1.3-litre Multijet turbodiesel engines.
The Renegade is expected to have a 4x4 system with switchable driving modes.
According to truthaboutcars.com, the transmission options will most likely be six-speed manual and 9-speed automatic. The Renegade is expected to have a 4x4 system with switchable driving modes.
Internationally the Renegade will be up against the Nissan Juke and Kia Soul. The global pricing and details will be revealed after the mini-SUV's Geneva debut.
2015 Jeep Renegade image gallery
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776