JK Tyre appoints Rajiv Prasad as president of India operations
JK Tyre & Industries Ltd, tyre major and leaders of radial tyres in India, has announced the appointment of Rajiv Prasad as its president of India operations. Prasad brings with him a rich experience of managing large businesses for nearly 30 years. He is a veteran in leading and mentoring diverse teams across geographies, the company stated. Welcoming Prasad, Raghupati Singhania, chairman and managing director, JK Tyre said, "I am sure that Mr Prasad will provide adept leadership and lead JK Tyre on a new growth trajectory."
A part of the JK Organisation, JK Tyre & Industries is among the top 25 manufacturers in the world, with a wide range of products catering to diverse business segments in the auto industry. It has presence in 100 countries across six continents, with 12 production plants - nine of which are in India and three in Mexico. Its total production capacity is 35 million tyres per annum. In April 2016, JK Tyre had acquired Cavendish India Ltd from Birla Tyres. The acquisition helped the tyre major foray into the two/three-wheeler segment.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India