JK Tyre appoints Rajiv Prasad as president of India operations
JK Tyre & Industries Ltd, tyre major and leaders of radial tyres in India, has announced the appointment of Rajiv Prasad as its president of India operations. Prasad brings with him a rich experience of managing large businesses for nearly 30 years. He is a veteran in leading and mentoring diverse teams across geographies, the company stated. Welcoming Prasad, Raghupati Singhania, chairman and managing director, JK Tyre said, "I am sure that Mr Prasad will provide adept leadership and lead JK Tyre on a new growth trajectory."
A part of the JK Organisation, JK Tyre & Industries is among the top 25 manufacturers in the world, with a wide range of products catering to diverse business segments in the auto industry. It has presence in 100 countries across six continents, with 12 production plants - nine of which are in India and three in Mexico. Its total production capacity is 35 million tyres per annum. In April 2016, JK Tyre had acquired Cavendish India Ltd from Birla Tyres. The acquisition helped the tyre major foray into the two/three-wheeler segment.
- News2020 Honda CD 110 Dream launched for Rs 62,729
- NewsCoronavirus impact: BMW Group India resumes operation at its plant in Chennai
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!