JK Tyre begins operations in the US
JK Tyre and Industries Ltd has announced that it has started operations in the US as a part of its global expansion effort. The company has set up a new entity named Western Tyres INC that is based in Houston, Texas as an initial phase of the global business expansion effort for the company.
The company has been exporting to the United States for over two decades through a network of local partners. With the formation of Western Tires INC, the Company now has its own marketing arm for the US and it will focus on sales, service and network expansion. The after-sales service in the US will be backed by a team of technical experts from India and Mexico.
Raghupati Singhania, Chairman and Managing Director at JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. said, "The United States has been an important export market for us. The fact that we are now setting-up our operations here goes to show the significance of this country in our larger global expansion plans. Our products have been appreciated for superior quality, technological advancements and robustness across the world, and we have received a similar response from our customers in the United States. With our own sales & marketing channel, we are furthering our commitment towards the US market to provide an enhanced delivery and service experience to our customers."
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15