JK Tyre Blaze two-wheeler tyres launched in India
JK Tyre is one of the most popular tyre makers in the country. The Indian tyre manufacturer is present across 100 countries across six continents. And now the brand has entered the two-wheeler market with its latest Blaze range of tyres.
With the Blaze range, JK Tyres wants to achieve the same level of success that the company has enjoyed in the commercial vehicle segment. The company states that the Blaze tyres have been tested in different ride and handling conditions and have also been vetted by professional racers to evaluate its speed, precision and consistency. These tyres can be used in both, tube and tubeless type. JK Tyre claims that the Blaze range offer better grip and cornering ability. The asymmetrical tread helps in maintaining control during riding on rough sections of roads. These tyres come in 14 different sizes to cater to the different segment of two-wheeler vehicles available in the Indian market.
Speaking on the occasion of the launch of the Blaze range, Arun Kumar Bajoria, director and president (International Operations), JK Tyre commented, ""Technology and R&D have been driving forces at JK Tyre, ever since we introduced radial technology in India in 1977. Blaze reiterates our commitment to identifying emerging customer needs and introducing technologically state of the art products to keep pace with changing market requirements"
JK Tyre expects that with the addition of the Blaze, the company will increase its presence on pan-India basis especially in states like Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Punjab, where demand of endurance tyres for motorcycles and scooters are high. The company has plans of capturing 75 to 80 per cent of the domestic two-wheeler tyres replacement market in India.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesTeam India hones their skills for the BMW GS Trophy
- News2018 Formula Junior Racing Series: Bala Prasath crowned champion
- NewsAudi working on long range EVs for India, aiming for a 2020 launch
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur