JK Tyre National Rotax Max karting championship 2014 to be held this weekend
The exciting JK Tyre-FMSCI National Rotax Max Karting Championship 2014 will be held this weekend at Kart Centre at Lahiri Resorts, Hyderabad. There will be around 50 drivers comprising of a healthy mix of experienced drivers and rank new comers. BPC Racing from Bangalore is the new entrant. The championship, which is divided into three categories based on the participants' ages, is spread across five rounds.
The qualifying rounds will be followed by the heats on Saturday while the warm-up races, pre-finals and finals will be held on Sunday. The winners will get a chance to participate in the Rotax Grand Finals in the United States of America.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh