JK Tyre Xtreme 4Play: Siddartha Santosh and Lokesh Shivaraj from BODA win the title
The first edition of the JK Tyre Xtreme 4Play, an offroad competition, concluded today at the Kikar Lodge in Chandigarh. The three-day event saw over 20 teams compete in two categories Xtreme 4Play for vehicles with modifications and 4x4 Play for stock vehicles. The Xtreme 4Play category, as the name suggests, is the tougher of the two classes for professional offroaders, while the 4x4 Play category was designed for amateurs.
The four member team with two cars from the Bangalore Offroad Drivers Association (BODA) team driven by Siddartha Santosh and Lokesh Shivaraj, won the overall title after scoring a total of 455 points. This is the second time they've won a JK offroad event, the first one being the JK 4x4 Fury event at the 2016 Orange Festival in Dambuk. Finishing second in the Xtreme 4Play category were drivers Tejinder Singh and Gurusahib Singh from Gerrari Offroaders with a total of 450 points. Vijay Kumar V and Prashant Venkappa from BODA took third with 405 points.
In the 4X4 Play category, Lt Col SS Dhaliwal and his co-driver Harinder Singh Gill took first place. Naresh Sharma and Deepak Thakua finished in second place while Vijay Kumar and Pradeep Kumar took third.
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon