John Abraham gives a tour of his garage - a closer look at his superbike collection
Bollywood celebrity, John Abraham posted a video on his social network platform giving his fans and motorcycle enthusiasts a sneak peek of his garage. He personally gives a tour through his collection of superbikes starting from the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R followed by the Aprilia RSV4 RF. He also highlights that the RSV4 is equipped with the SC-Project exhaust. Then proceeding to the newest addition to his superbike collection, the current generation Yamaha YZF-R1, which will soon be equipped with an aftermarket Akrapovic exhaust system.
View this post on Instagram
Going ahead with the Italians in the garage, the Ducati Panigale V4 and the MV Agusta F3 800. After a tour of the litre-class Supersports, the actor proceeds towards the only cruiser in his garage, the Yamaha V-Max which sports Yamaha's 60th Anniversary paint scheme.
The video could be a way to attract attention and loop in all the motorcycle enthusiasts in the country given the actor is now producing and starring in a new motorcycle flick - which is yet to title. The in-house produced film has been shot at the iconic Isle Of Man - TT circuit and we shall see the actor on the saddle after 15 years after his role in Dhoom as 'Kabir'. Earlier this year, the actor was seen astride a Ducati Panigale V4 at the California Superbike School (CSS) in the UK which only gets our expectations high.
Starts Rs 21,29,000Displacement
Starts Rs 15,30,000Displacement
Starts Rs 22,70,000Displacement
Starts Rs 19,70,000Displacement
Starts Rs 15,00,000Displacement
Starts Rs 20,39,233Displacement
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- NewsDucati Multistrada 950 S gets a new GP White livery
- NewsOnline bookings for BSVI 2020 Vespa facelift VXL and SXL scooters commence in India
- NewsThe Rolls-Royce Wraith Kryptos is the ultimate automotive Easter egg
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block