John K Paul re-elected as FADA president
John K Paul was unanimously re-elected as president of the Federations of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) for 2017-18. The decision was made at a council meeting after the 53rd AGM of FADA in New Delhi on October 5. At the same meeting, Ashish Kale and Vinkesh Gulati were re-elected as vice president and honorary secretary, respectively, while Manish Raj Singhania was elected honorary treasurer for the year 2017-18. John K Paul is MD of Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd, Prabal Motors Pvt Ltd, and director of other group companies. Paul is also currently president of the Kerala Automobile Dealers Association, and was the first dealer from the state to the be elected as president of FADA, since the body's inception in 1964.
John K Paul
Ashish Kale is MD of Provincial Automobile, one of the oldest dealerships in the country, based out of Nagpur. The group deals in Mahindra and Mahindra, Bharat Benz, Nissan Motors, as well as in the used car business. Fada honorary secretary Vinkesh Gulati is managing partner of United Automobiles, which deals in Bajaj two-wheelers, and Mahindra. Manish Raj Singhania is the managing partner of Raipur-based Ralas Motors, which deals in M&M automobiles as well as Mahindra trucks and buses. Founded in 1964 to protect and promote retail automobile trade in India, FADA is the apex body of automobile dealers. FADA represents over 15,000 automobile dealers spread across the country and accounts for more than 90 per cent of retail automobile trade in India.
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review