John K Paul re-elected as FADA president
John K Paul was unanimously re-elected as president of the Federations of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) for 2017-18. The decision was made at a council meeting after the 53rd AGM of FADA in New Delhi on October 5. At the same meeting, Ashish Kale and Vinkesh Gulati were re-elected as vice president and honorary secretary, respectively, while Manish Raj Singhania was elected honorary treasurer for the year 2017-18. John K Paul is MD of Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd, Prabal Motors Pvt Ltd, and director of other group companies. Paul is also currently president of the Kerala Automobile Dealers Association, and was the first dealer from the state to the be elected as president of FADA, since the body's inception in 1964.
John K Paul
Ashish Kale is MD of Provincial Automobile, one of the oldest dealerships in the country, based out of Nagpur. The group deals in Mahindra and Mahindra, Bharat Benz, Nissan Motors, as well as in the used car business. Fada honorary secretary Vinkesh Gulati is managing partner of United Automobiles, which deals in Bajaj two-wheelers, and Mahindra. Manish Raj Singhania is the managing partner of Raipur-based Ralas Motors, which deals in M&M automobiles as well as Mahindra trucks and buses. Founded in 1964 to protect and promote retail automobile trade in India, FADA is the apex body of automobile dealers. FADA represents over 15,000 automobile dealers spread across the country and accounts for more than 90 per cent of retail automobile trade in India.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India