Kahn and Evanta founder teaming up for new British car company
Kahn is a pretty popular name in the modding world, particularly so for their work on Range Rovers. You also may have heard of Evanta, a small British company that specialises in rebodying old sports cars. Now the man behind Kahn, Afzal Kahn is teaming up with Ant Anstead the man behind Evanta. The company will be called Ant-Kahn and together the duo will go beyond modding and rebuilding and will instead build complete cars.
The first car from Ant-Kahn will be called the Huntsman that will be based on a Land Rover Defender. Following that will be a Barchetta style sportscar that will look something like the render you see above. The company has ambitious plans to have a third car ready by the end of the year but this time it will be a rebodied Aston Martin called the WB12.
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India