Kamal Basu appointed as Skoda Indias marketing head
Skoda India has appointed former Saatchi & Saatchi CEO Kamal Basu as the new marketing head. He will now handle the marketing and communications department and also will be responsible for brand positioning. After completing his studies from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Basu joined the advertising industry and has worked with reputed media houses.
Thomas Kuehl, member of the board and director of sales and marketing for Skoda Auto India said, "Skoda Auto India is pleased to appoint Basu as the marketing head. We are confident that he will be successful in driving the communication of Skoda's central philosophy of 'Clever engineering with a human touch' and the attitude of 'Listen closely to customers' wishes' to the consumers."
On his joining Skoda, Basu said, "I am honoured to now lead Skoda Auto India's marketing and communications function and play an integral part in the brand's journey in India."
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip