Katsushi Inoue appointed as the new president and CEO of Honda Car India Limited
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has announced the appointment of Katsushi Inoue as its new president and CEO from April 1, 2015. He takes over from Hironori Kanayama who is now retired and has moved back to Japan. The predecessor held the office since April 2012. Katsushi Inoue has been a part of the Honda Motor Company Limited for over 29 years and was the general manager of the marketing planning office at the company's headquarters in Japan.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO, HCIL
The company also announced another change in the management, the appointment of Hiroyuki Shimizu as the new senior vice president and director, marketing and sales. Shimizu has been with Honda from the past 25 years and was the VP and director of Honda Thailand. He replaces Shigeru Yamazaki who has been with HCIL since April 2012.
Hiroyuki Shimizu, senior VP and director, marketing and sales HCIL
Hironori Kanayama was instrumental in getting Honda to launch the highly awaited i-DTEC diesel engines in India. The Honda Amaze, City and recently the Mobilio get this engine. The upcoming Honda Jazz hatchback in India is also expected to get this engine.
Starts Rs 5.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3