Katsushi Inoue appointed as the new president and CEO of Honda Car India Limited
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has announced the appointment of Katsushi Inoue as its new president and CEO from April 1, 2015. He takes over from Hironori Kanayama who is now retired and has moved back to Japan. The predecessor held the office since April 2012. Katsushi Inoue has been a part of the Honda Motor Company Limited for over 29 years and was the general manager of the marketing planning office at the company's headquarters in Japan.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO, HCIL
The company also announced another change in the management, the appointment of Hiroyuki Shimizu as the new senior vice president and director, marketing and sales. Shimizu has been with Honda from the past 25 years and was the VP and director of Honda Thailand. He replaces Shigeru Yamazaki who has been with HCIL since April 2012.
Hiroyuki Shimizu, senior VP and director, marketing and sales HCIL
Hironori Kanayama was instrumental in getting Honda to launch the highly awaited i-DTEC diesel engines in India. The Honda Amaze, City and recently the Mobilio get this engine. The upcoming Honda Jazz hatchback in India is also expected to get this engine.
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India