Kawasaki India expands its reach with a new showroom in Coimbatore
With the Indian superbike invasion in full force, new showrooms with drool worthy line ups are popping up at several locations over the country. As such is the trend, Kawasaki India has jumped on the bandwagon and has expanded its dealer network with a new showroom in Coimbatore. This marks the brand's second outlet in Tamil Nadu and the 12th in the country overall. The Japanese superbike giant entered the Indian market with a showroom in Pune two and a half years ago.
The new showroom is located at CKS Towers, 1/433, Avinashi Road, Chinniyampalayam, Coimbatore, which happens to be enroute the airport. The showroom has 2300 sq. ft. with 650 sq. ft. allocated to the service centre. The showroom has a rigorously trained staff with plenty of experience, claims Kawasaki. The line up starts with the nippy Ninja 300 all the way up to the supercharged speed demon, the H2.
"We have established a new dealership in Coimbatore where our customers can easily view our product and where we can communicate with our customer. We will strive to increase our sales and service network continuously." says Yukata Yamashita, managing director, India Kawasaki Motors.
You can contact Kawasaki Coimbatore at +91 8300097273 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block