Kawasaki India to open 10 new dealerships in the country
Kawasaki India has announced that it will open 10 new motorcycle dealerships in the country. Operating under the India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) banner, the Japanese motorcycle maker has already opened 12 dealerships in major cities of India since the beginning of 2017. The 10 new Kawasaki dealerships will take this number to 22. These new dealerships will be located in Kolhapur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Kolkata, Dehradun, Bhubaneshwar, Ludhiana and Cuncolim (Goa). While some of these dealerships will open shortly, Kawasaki India stated that all the new dealerships will be 'soft launched' soon, so that customers can visit them and book a motorcycle without waiting for the dealership to open. After-sales service will only begin once the dealerships are fully operational. Kawasaki India has recently launched new colour options for the Ninja 1000 and the Z900, and had launched multiple refresh models earlier this year.
Kawasaki recently launched the Metallic Spark Black edition of the Z900 naked motorcycle in India
New developments at Kawasaki India have been rapid ever since the Japanese bike maker and Indian manufacturer Bajaj Auto ended ties in April 2017. Bajaj, meanwhile, has now found another international partner in UK-based Triumph Motorcycles recently and the two have announced joint development of mid-capacity motorcycles. Bajaj and Kawasaki had been in a sales and service partnership in India since 2009, and Bajaj Pro-biking outlets used to sell Kawasaki motorcycles until the tie-up ended in April. Kawasaki India assembles the Ninja 300, Ninja 650 and the Z250 at its production facility in Chakan, Maharashtra, where the Ninja 1000 is also assembled after import in SKD form.
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055