Kawasaki India to open its second showroom on January 15 in New Delhi
Kawasaki is all set to open its second showroom in India in New Delhi on January 15. The showroom will be located at Community Centre, near PVR Cinema in Vasant Vihar.
Kawasaki has a total of six bikes on sale in India. It recently launched the Z1000 and Ninja 1000 in India. Read full report here. The Ninja 300 and 650 are assembled in India at Bajaj's Chakan plant. The other two full imports are the ZX-10R and ZX-14R.
Yuji Horiuchi, managing director (left) and Shigeto Nishikawa, deputy MD India Kawasaki Motors Pvt Ltd launch the Ninja 1000 and Z1000 (R)
In addition, the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer will soon launch the Z800, the Versys 1000 and the ER-6n. Of course the two Kawasaki motorcycles that are assembled in India, the Ninja 300 and the Ninja 650 will continue to be sold only through the Bajaj Pro-biking network.
The company expects to sell 1,000 bikes by the end of 2013, and plans to open on average two showrooms a year in India. While the company agreed that this means that the expansion in India will be slower than its competition, it wants to make sure that all outlets have right manpower with proper technical training.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Jorge Lorenzo takes victory at Red Bull Ring
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra XUV700(Ssangyong Rexton) flagship SUV spotted testing in Leh
- NewsUltraviolette Automotive gets additional investment from TVS, to use for product engineering and R&D