Kawasaki launches 2015 Ninja ZX 6R
Kawasaki has released its 30th anniversary edition of the Ninja ZX 6R. The new model features the same three step traction control, dual engine mode selection and a 636 cc displacement like its predecessor. But the exclusive design improvements give it a standout look.
The new 2015 Kawasaki ZX 6R sports a new design along with an added ABS option
The 2015 Ninja ZX 6R comes with an all new graphics scheme. This includes a new lime and white paint finish, green decals and 30th anniversary badges on each side of the fairing. The Ninja ZX 6R now also comes with an ABS option. As far as Indian markets are concerned, the higher displacement ZX 10R and the ZX 14R were launched in September 2013, but there is no plan to introduce the middleweight ZX 6R superbike soon.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show