Kawasaki launches a new smartphone app in India
India Kawasaki has launched a new smartphone app in India for it's existing customers. The app, called IKM connect, will help customers access key services easily.
Customers can schedule a service for their Kawasaki motorcycle through this. The customer can keep track of past services through a Service Health option. Customers can also be able to see service camp dates which are operated via Kawasaki's mobile service van.
The IKM connect app also has an accessories section which the company feels will be very attractive to customers. Through this section, customers can see genuine Kawasaki apparels, merchandise and vehicle accessories which are used in the international market.
For accessing IKM Connect customers will need to perform a one-time registration. If customers are unable to register, then they can contact nearest dealerships. At the moment IKM Connect is available only for Android users and will be available for iOS users soon.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD of India Kawasaki Motors, said that with IKM Connect, he hopes that our customers will have easy access to service bookings, event information, spare parts etc.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630