Kawasaki launches a new smartphone app in India
India Kawasaki has launched a new smartphone app in India for it's existing customers. The app, called IKM connect, will help customers access key services easily.
Customers can schedule a service for their Kawasaki motorcycle through this. The customer can keep track of past services through a Service Health option. Customers can also be able to see service camp dates which are operated via Kawasaki's mobile service van.
The IKM connect app also has an accessories section which the company feels will be very attractive to customers. Through this section, customers can see genuine Kawasaki apparels, merchandise and vehicle accessories which are used in the international market.
For accessing IKM Connect customers will need to perform a one-time registration. If customers are unable to register, then they can contact nearest dealerships. At the moment IKM Connect is available only for Android users and will be available for iOS users soon.
Yutaka Yamashita, MD of India Kawasaki Motors, said that with IKM Connect, he hopes that our customers will have easy access to service bookings, event information, spare parts etc.
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend