Kawasaki launches the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE
Kawasaki has launched two new variants of their Vulcan S cruiser - the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE. The Vulcan S Café gets a new tinted wind deflector and a three-tone custom paint scheme, while the Vulcan S ABS SE gets a new two-tone paint finish. Both models get the Ergo-Fit option that allows the rider to choose the optimal riding position by selecting a particular type of seat and adjusting the forward-positioned foot pegs.
Kawasaki ABS SE
Their power source is the same liquid-cooled 649cc engine. This parallel twin makes 62.8Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. According to Kawasaki, the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE get a chassis and suspension derived from a sportsbike for better manoeuvrability.
Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS Cafe
Kawasaki has priced the Vulcan S ABS Café at $7,999 ( Rs 5.18 lakh) and the Vulcan S ABS SE at $7,599 (Rs 4.92 lakh).
Starts Rs 5,44,000
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser