Kawasaki launches the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE
Kawasaki has launched two new variants of their Vulcan S cruiser - the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE. The Vulcan S Café gets a new tinted wind deflector and a three-tone custom paint scheme, while the Vulcan S ABS SE gets a new two-tone paint finish. Both models get the Ergo-Fit option that allows the rider to choose the optimal riding position by selecting a particular type of seat and adjusting the forward-positioned foot pegs.
Kawasaki ABS SE
Their power source is the same liquid-cooled 649cc engine. This parallel twin makes 62.8Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. According to Kawasaki, the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE get a chassis and suspension derived from a sportsbike for better manoeuvrability.
Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS Cafe
Kawasaki has priced the Vulcan S ABS Café at $7,999 ( Rs 5.18 lakh) and the Vulcan S ABS SE at $7,599 (Rs 4.92 lakh).
Starts Rs 5,44,000
- NewsAudi Sport unveils the updated Audi R8 for 2019
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- FeaturesMG Motor India: What we'd like to see in their first SUV
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video