Kawasaki launches the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE
Kawasaki has launched two new variants of their Vulcan S cruiser - the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE. The Vulcan S Café gets a new tinted wind deflector and a three-tone custom paint scheme, while the Vulcan S ABS SE gets a new two-tone paint finish. Both models get the Ergo-Fit option that allows the rider to choose the optimal riding position by selecting a particular type of seat and adjusting the forward-positioned foot pegs.
Kawasaki ABS SE
Their power source is the same liquid-cooled 649cc engine. This parallel twin makes 62.8Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. According to Kawasaki, the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE get a chassis and suspension derived from a sportsbike for better manoeuvrability.
Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS Cafe
Kawasaki has priced the Vulcan S ABS Café at $7,999 ( Rs 5.18 lakh) and the Vulcan S ABS SE at $7,599 (Rs 4.92 lakh).
Starts Rs 5,48,400
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first dealership in Nashik, Maharashtra
- News2019 Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India at Rs 23.99 lakh
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani