Kawasaki launches the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE
Kawasaki has launched two new variants of their Vulcan S cruiser - the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE. The Vulcan S Café gets a new tinted wind deflector and a three-tone custom paint scheme, while the Vulcan S ABS SE gets a new two-tone paint finish. Both models get the Ergo-Fit option that allows the rider to choose the optimal riding position by selecting a particular type of seat and adjusting the forward-positioned foot pegs.
Kawasaki ABS SE
Their power source is the same liquid-cooled 649cc engine. This parallel twin makes 62.8Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. According to Kawasaki, the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE get a chassis and suspension derived from a sportsbike for better manoeuvrability.
Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS Cafe
Kawasaki has priced the Vulcan S ABS Café at $7,999 ( Rs 5.18 lakh) and the Vulcan S ABS SE at $7,599 (Rs 4.92 lakh).
Starts Rs 5,44,000
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance