Kawasaki launches the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE
Kawasaki has launched two new variants of their Vulcan S cruiser - the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE. The Vulcan S Café gets a new tinted wind deflector and a three-tone custom paint scheme, while the Vulcan S ABS SE gets a new two-tone paint finish. Both models get the Ergo-Fit option that allows the rider to choose the optimal riding position by selecting a particular type of seat and adjusting the forward-positioned foot pegs.
Kawasaki ABS SE
Their power source is the same liquid-cooled 649cc engine. This parallel twin makes 62.8Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. According to Kawasaki, the Vulcan S ABS Café and Vulcan S ABS SE get a chassis and suspension derived from a sportsbike for better manoeuvrability.
Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS Cafe
Kawasaki has priced the Vulcan S ABS Café at $7,999 ( Rs 5.18 lakh) and the Vulcan S ABS SE at $7,599 (Rs 4.92 lakh).
Starts Rs 5,48,400
- NewsMercedes-Benz India inaugurates its largest dealership in Chennai, Tamilnadu
- NewsGM could introduce a Hummer EV SUV by 2021
- NewsTVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul
- ReviewCitroen C5 Aircross first drive review
- News2019 Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition to be launched at Rs 5.17 lakh