Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets 2 new colour options in India
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will now be available in two new colours in India. The new colour options are metallic carbon grey with metallic spark black, and metallic carbon grey with emerald blazed green. These options for the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will be available at all India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) dealerships in the country. There are no mechanical changes in addition to these colours for the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000. A day earlier, OVERDRIVE reported the availability of metallic spark black paint option for the Kawasaki Z900. The updated Kawasaki Ninja 1000 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India).
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India)
At the time of launch in July, IKM had stated that the Ninja 1000 will be assembled in India and only 20 units have been assigned for the Indian market. The third-generation Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets a sharper design reminiscent of the company's supersport offerings. This includes the two-piece fairing which is now wider and claims to offer the rider with increased wind protection.
The new Ninja 1000 also has LED headlamps which Kawasaki India says that consumes 50 per cent less power. The Ninja 1000 features a 142PS/111Nm 1,000cc four-cylinder liquid-cooled motor. Kawasaki has added ride-by-wire, IMU and cornering ABS to the equation this year. The transmission is a 6-speed unit with slipper clutch.
Starts Rs 9,98,000
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids