Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets 2 new colour options in India
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will now be available in two new colours in India. The new colour options are metallic carbon grey with metallic spark black, and metallic carbon grey with emerald blazed green. These options for the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will be available at all India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) dealerships in the country. There are no mechanical changes in addition to these colours for the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000. A day earlier, OVERDRIVE reported the availability of metallic spark black paint option for the Kawasaki Z900. The updated Kawasaki Ninja 1000 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India).
The 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India)
At the time of launch in July, IKM had stated that the Ninja 1000 will be assembled in India and only 20 units have been assigned for the Indian market. The third-generation Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets a sharper design reminiscent of the company's supersport offerings. This includes the two-piece fairing which is now wider and claims to offer the rider with increased wind protection.
The new Ninja 1000 also has LED headlamps which Kawasaki India says that consumes 50 per cent less power. The Ninja 1000 features a 142PS/111Nm 1,000cc four-cylinder liquid-cooled motor. Kawasaki has added ride-by-wire, IMU and cornering ABS to the equation this year. The transmission is a 6-speed unit with slipper clutch.
Starts Rs 9,99,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kalyani group of companies contribute Rs 25 crore to fight Coronavirus pandemic
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- News2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike
- FeaturesCorona Crisis has Some Silver Linings Too
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055