Kawasaki Ninja 300 available at a discount of Rs 38,000
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) is offering the Kawasaki Ninja 300 at a discount of Rs 38,000. The discount on the Ninja 300 has only been announced at Kawasaki dealerships in Mumbai, and Bengaluru. With the discount announced for the festive season, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is available at a price of Rs 4.05 lakh (on-road, Mumbai) as against the earlier price of Rs 4.43 lakh. The discount puts the Kawasaki Ninja 300 closer in price to its direct competition, the KTM RC390, and the Yamaha R3 (BS IV version is yet to be launched). What is more exciting is that the 300 being offered at a discount may be a hint at IKM's plan to launch the larger 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc fuel-injected parallel twin motor which produces 39PS / 27Nm. Serious acceleration comes from as little as 4500rpm and that makes this relatively small parallel twin shockingly flexible to use. The gearbox didn't like full bore shifts in the lower gears but that aside, the gears are spread wider apart than usual and they make great use of the new expanse of torque and power. And the numerical results are, as a direct consequence, very good. 100kmph takes just 7.2s.
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices